Cyber security should be a top priority for your business. The methods hackers use to access your data is constantly evolving and becoming increasingly sophisticated. At Multum Tech, we work with clients to ensure their data and software systems are protected.
Once upon a time business-grade antivirus applications were enough to protect your data - but now - they're considered the last line of defence.
We are constantly working to protect our client's by staying ahead of new threats. We do this by monitoring updates from antivirus manufactures, security forums and the Australian Government Joint Cyber Security Centre program.
Hackers use a variety of methods to breach networks including:
- Phishing/fraudulent emails that appear to come from a reputable source
- Hacking websites and using them to distribute malware and viruses
- Exploiting security flaws in out-of-date software
- Infected USB Flash Drives
The good news? We can help. There's various technologies are available to protect your information and strengthen your system from attacks - so you can help prevent it from even happening.
To get you started, here are a few of our recommendations that you can implement to increase the security of your systems. If you're not doing all of these, or if you want even better protection, call us now.
- Complex passwords
- Two Factor Authentication
- Consistent security policy for all staff
- Keep your software updated with latest security fixes
- User education
- Antivirus and Web Protection
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR IT SYSTEMS ARE SECURE?
Get a security audit and report from us