Physical, Virtual, and Cloud Server Options
Our clients always ask us if they should be using an On Premise Server or a Cloud Server.
Your business is unique and has it's own set of requirements. We work with you to define your requirements and desired outcomes, we can guarantee you’ll get the best return on investment going forward.
Through our consulting process we evaluate each of your critical systems to determine:
- What technologies are supported by your application vendors?
- How much data do you have and what type of data is it?
- What's the structure of your business data?
- At which locations will your data be accessed?
- Is your business data subject to any compliancing requirements?
- What's your preference: lower ongoing costs or lower initial costs?
We'll then be able to generate a clear picture of what you need in a server solution, and will show you the easiest way to get there.
We have been designing, installing and maintaining servers for Australian businesses for over 15 years. We implement physical (at our premises or yours), virtual and cloud (typically Microsoft Azure) servers as well as hybrid solutions.
Hybrid solutions provide the best of both worlds: they utelise the cloud for some key systems while having others sitting on a local server. Using a cloud server provides a level of redundancy and security typically reserved for enterprises, while having systems running locally provides fast speed.
What's the best server solution that will grow with your business? Call us now to find out.