Disaster Planning and Recovery
Each business has its own unique risk profile, which dictates the amount of downtime it can tolerate before it suffers permanent damage.
The questions you need to be asking yourself is what if your system went down for an hour, a day, or a week?
Many businesses overlook the real world cost of an IT outage. A recent report by StorageCraft1 on the statistics of
Business Continuity found that
- 36.7 percent of businesses suffered no financial loss
- 18.3 percent lost $1,000 to $6,000
- 10 percent loss $50,001 to $100,000
- 3.3 percent loss $100,001 to $500,000
- 2.1 percent loss more than $5 million
To estimate the cost of your lost productivity due to an IT outage, use the calculator below
Also keep in mind that the above calculation does not include additional fixed costs such as rent, electricity, rates, and above all lost sales and a damaged reputation.
A disaster can take many forms, including:
- hardware or software failure
- natural disaster such as fire or flood
- Ransomware or malware infection
- Theft and malicious damage
We work closely with you to define your unique risk profile, review your current disaster recovery plan and provide recommendations to protect your business.
If you don’t currently have a recovery plan then call us now to get started.
DON’T HAVE A BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN? CALL US TO GET STARTED.
Don't let your business become a statistic. We'll hope you develop and implement a business continuity plan for your unique business profile.