Business VoIP Phone Systems
What is VoIP?
Many businesses are switching their traditional phone lines over to Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), which uses your internet connection to make and receive calls. With a clear line, reliable connection, lower costs than traditional phone systems and cloud hosting, VoIP can transform the way your company handles phone calls and best of all - it’ll save you significant costs both initially and in the long term.
VoIP can even save you 50% on your phone bill each month - contact us to find out how.
Why is VoIP better than a phone line?
VoIP offers everything you'd expect from a traditional phone system, plus advanced features like call recording, ring groups and CRM integration. Multum Tech technicians can even integrate a new VoIP or Hosted PBX system with your existing contract or plan.
Why should I Use VoIP?
Any company that makes and receives calls will benefit from the integration of a business VoIP phone system. Here's how:
- Low upfront costs – there’s no need for a hefty upfront investment in hardware
- Easy integration with CRM systems – getting set up is fast and easy
- Simple interface – allows you to easily manage call queues, extensions, voicemail etc
- Business critical features – including call recording and monitoring, inter-office calling. voicemail to email and much more
- Cloud hosting – for state-of-the art security, maximum uptime and complete peace of mind
- Savings of up to 50% on your existing phone bill – make huge savings on hardware costs and enjoy cheaper calls forever
- Get up and running in minutes!
What does a hosted PBX and business VoIP offer that traditional phone lines don’t?
Flexibility! With a Hosted PBX and VoIP, call forwarding to a mobile device is simple – so wherever you are your employees are, they need never miss an important call again. Hosting in the cloud means goodbye to hardware maintenance or the need to invest in duplicate systems across multiple premises.
As VoIP is now becoming the standard for businesses of all sizes, it’s more a case of when you need to integrate it, not if. It’s the future-proof phone system that can be scaled with your business as it grows, offering incredible savings and the ability to tailor your phone system to your exact business needs – so you don’t need to pay for features that you won’t use.
With a fast, easy and low cost setup, VoIP is affordable for all businesses from SMEs right through to blue chip companies.
So the question is: can you afford not to have VoIP in your business?
Multum Tech can work with you to create a VoIP and Hosted PBX solution that is tailored to your exact business needs. From large-scale integrations to initial setup solutions, we’re setting the standard for VoIP integration and maintenance for all sizes of business in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and surrounding areas.
Our VoIP connections are:
- Priced competitively
- Done by a team of local specialists
- Hosted in the cloud
- Stress-free. Any issues can be resolved remotely by our support team.